Wednesday, December 07, 2011

True Friendship. (Part 1)

I remembered my experience when I transferred to another school when I was in 3rd year High School. I was then.. excited and feeling fine with them - III-Pilot, my new classmates. I knew some, I had time to meet them and know their names. It was fun having them! It's like I never wanted to get off with what I have with them.. I felt true happiness for friends I have met - old or new.

But then I felt something different.

"CATDOG! FFF!"

I was saddened a bit. Confused. But then I realized it, I'm not involved nor do I want to mess it up. My innocence, I didn't bear it for long. I soon decided to do something, even if it will stain everything in me. Until one day, everything was changed. It's a chain.. Unbreakable. Love was the main ingredient we all had.

Now, it's been a year after all of that. But we're afraid that it might be ruined again. Of course I don't want that to happen! I love them so much.. they were a family of mine that's more than anything else. I have valued them with love which I only give to those I trust.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © My Blue World Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger